I had no idea what Liebster award is but now I know thanks to Lorraine at Wording Well. So if you want to know some more, like I did, just click the link above.
First here is eleven random facts about me:
- I have had acupuncture for the first time in my life in Africa. So far it has also been the last time.
- I have shared accomadation with four clowns in Swaziland (you will here about them later on so keep following).
- A friend let me to drive a car owned by his friend during a rush hour in Mbabane. I had never before been driving on left-hand traffic.
- I have nearly been in Ethiopia. We had to change flights at Addis Ababa airport on our way to Zambia.
- My favorite African animals are elephants and giraffes.
- From the Big5 I have seen all the others (lion, elephant, buffalo and rhino) except a leopard.
- I have climbed twice to Sibebe Rock in Swaziland.
- My husband and I got engaged in Africa.
- I haven’t been on a top of Table Mountain even though I have stayed several days in Cape Town.
- I like to paint and Africa is a great inspiration to me.
- And finally: I love Italian food.
And then here are my answers to Toolan’s questions:
- What did you feel when you are informed you got nominated for the award? I was surprised and flattered.
- What is the best achievement you can have in your life? In future? Well I guess the best achievement would be a life well lived. A life that I can be happy about.
- Do you play any musical instrument? If yes, what instrument? I don’t. I’m not a musical person. Though I might be able to play a tambourine because I have sense of rythm.
- How do you value life? I value it very high. Mine and others.
- What country do you want to spend your life? Oh… I can’t choose just one… I would love to share every year in my life between Finland, Swaziland and Italy. And of course travel a little bit in other countries too.
- Do you believe in reincarnation? No I don’t. I believe in afterlife.
- What is the best blog (not post) you saw? This one is difficult. I haven’t been reading many blogs. There is one blog that I have been admiring because I consider the writer is a brave person. Unfortunately he stopped writing that blog three years ago.
- Do you like history? Yes. I’ve always been a fond of it.
- When the last time you went to church? It was last week. I work in a church and I’m on a holiday this week. But if you ment a service or a mass then it was two weeks ago.
- Do you believe that aliens really exist? No.
- Why do you blog? Because Africa. You can read more from my post Why Am I Blogging?
Last but not least my own nominies and questions for them. Enjoy!
- What is your favourite boardgame?
- What is the most likely place where people would found you on a Friday night?
- Do you like 80’s pop music?
- Where would you like to travel?
- What is the last book you read?
- Who do you admire?
- Do you prefer cats or dogs?
- What type is the house you live in?
- How do you see the world?
- Are you able to use a hammer?
- What is your favorite joke?