I got nominated again by KiwiBee.Thank you! This time I’m going to keep it short and if you are interested my earlier answers you can take a look here. Now I’m just going to answer KiwiBees questions:
- What is your favorite subject to photograph/write about? Considering my blog – Africa – but I’ll say people.
- What is the best book you’ve read in the last year? Something from Agatha Christie and maybe The Unlikely Pilgrimage of Harold Fry.
- Cats or dogs or…?- which one is the better companion for you? Cats.
- What is your favorite vacation spot? Africa.
- What is the most spontaneous thing you have ever done?
- Toes socks-good or bad? Not for me.
- How many languages do you speak? Two well and maybe 3 or four a littele bit.
- What is your favorite part of humanity? Love and care.
- Oreos- original or double stuffed? I have never eaten those but I would probably go for double stuffed.
- What is your favorite season? Late spring and summer.
- Best part of doing the Liebster award? Answering these questions.