Here are the questions from Karen:
- How would you describe yourself? Creative introvert.
- What is your favorite food, and why? Pasta Carbonara. I just love Italian food.
- If you could spend the day with anyone, who would that person be? There is so many options but I would choose Desmond Tutu. I would love to hear about his faith and everything else.
- What is your favorite movie, and who is your favorite actor? The actor is easy. It’s Gabriel Byrne. For the movie there is many options but I would go for The Velvet Goldmine.
- What do you do in your spare time? I watch TV, ride horses and try to do some art.
- If you were an car, what kind of a car would you be, and how would you accessorize it? I would be a classic Ford T.
- If you could travel to anywhere, and I mean anywhere, where would you travel to, and how long would you stay? Naturally the answer is Africa. I would stay there at least a year.
- What puts a smile on your face faster than anything else? When I see people being kind to each other (and I don’t mean people being kind to me).
- If you could go back in time, where would want to be and why? I would probably stay just here.
- What do you love about blogging, and how have you grown from it? When I see that people are interested in what I have to say.
- Is there any one thing that means something so special to you that you consider a good luck piece? No, I don’t think so.
And here are the questions from Lyra:
- What time is it where you’re at? Nearly two o’clock in the afternoon.
- What did you want to become when you were 6? I have no idea.
- Describe your best friend in three words! Beautiful, lively, helpful.
- What has been your biggest challenge in life so far? Living with myself.
- Are you happy? Yes I am.
- Do you have allergies? Yes.
- What is your favorite dish? Pasta Carbonara again.
- You’re in an amusement park: what ride are you afraid of? Really big and modern rollercoaster.
- Do you believe in love at first sight? Yes.
- Describe your first kiss! It was a nice kiss with a nice guy.
- What is the first thing you think about when I say / write “Belgium”? Chocolate.